Datalogics Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CebuBasilio's Anime Review:

3 posters

Go down

CebuBasilio's Anime Review: Empty CebuBasilio's Anime Review:

Post by CebuBasilio November 13th 2008, 10:55 pm

Synopsis from Crunchyroll:
It depicts the not-so-normal life of a "family" that includes a catgirl "mother," a lion "son," a living land-combat android weapon "son," a jellyfish-like otherworldly "daughter," and a hapless 27-year-old military officer as their "father." This motley "family" was assembled as part of the Imperial Japanese Anti-Paranormal Phenomena Section's Special Operations Forces to save Earth in 2063.

Anime: Kyouran Kazoku Nikki

The Synopsis on Crunchyroll is a bit off, but it's basically there, a strangely assembled family. Don't shun this anime immediately cause it sounds weird, this thing is really good. For one, the mother, a 20 year old cat girl (who looks like a 12 year old girl) is known to rival Haruhi in basis of "GODLINESS" for her share of charisma, stubborness and confidence. Think Haruhi's persona put on a cat girl's body. Heck even the Dad reminds you of Kyoun when handling her. Then there's this randomness in the episode with funny parodies in other animes like Haruhi, Lucky Star and Gintama. I'm not really good with reviews and if you read my intro, I'm rather lazy.

All in all 9/10, a must watch if you're into shows like Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, School Rumble and Gintama.
CebuBasilio
CebuBasilio
The Green Admin
The Green Admin

Number of posts : 194
Location : Mabolo, Cebu City, Philippines, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-11-06

http://nipponbasilio.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

CebuBasilio's Anime Review: Empty Re: CebuBasilio's Anime Review:

Post by lou212 November 13th 2008, 11:02 pm

CebuBasilio wrote: For one, the mother, a 20 year old cat girl (who looks like a 12 year old girl) is known to rival Haruhi in basis of "GODLINESS" for her share of charisma, stubborness and confidence. Think Haruhi's persona put on a cat girl's body. Heck even the Dad reminds you of Kyoun when handling her. Then there's this randomness in the episode with funny parodies in other animes like Haruhi, Lucky Star and Gintama. I'm not really good with reviews and if you read my intro, I'm rather lazy.

All in all 9/10, a must watch if you're into shows like Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, School Rumble and Gintama.

oh wow...I like this anime already XD

(big haruihi fan and school rumble)
lou212
lou212
Debugger
Debugger

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

CebuBasilio's Anime Review: Empty Re: CebuBasilio's Anime Review:

Post by diannee July 6th 2009, 11:40 pm

di naman na free ang crunchy roll ayyt? Razz