Datalogics Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment

+12
blanchiex
jenn
kent1
Steven
allegend
dianadenise
midOREO~
almo123
jullian5800
jomher_duenas16
litsko
Yakiniku
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment - Page 2 Empty Re: Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment

Post by allegend August 9th 2009, 1:21 pm

btaw. i just want to address this to the one who created this thread, nganung unfair man? unsa man ang naka unfair? and sakit sd kaau para sa amung officers nga nigamit ka og word nga "inconsistency." sakto bya jd c jenn. ["ALL HAIL THE EMPRESS!"]
Think first before you complain. og buot huna2.on, dli bya lalim ang maghuna2 para sa kaayuhan sa tanang members. dugaaaaaai mn gae kau mi nahuman og discuss about aning AP ky amu jd gconsider ang pros and cons sa venues nga gipili.an. and we tried to lower naman gae the price. Marco Polo is supposed to be P800 pman gae. we tried to raise funds para lng gamai ang gasto sa members. how can it be unfair? nga pareha rman gae ta og problema. i hope naka.understand ka. Smile

to JENN EVE CURATIVO: the Empress has already spoken! i salute you Jenn! hahaha!
lol!

cooperate lng jd ta ninu people. Smile
allegend
allegend
Programmer
Programmer

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://www.facebook.com/janinella.anongos

Back to top Go down

Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment - Page 2 Empty Re: Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment

Post by litsko August 9th 2009, 1:42 pm

lol. ayaw pd nin.u awayi ang gabuhat ani na thread oi.
As a member in the society, naa pd xay right mu.complain and it's good sd na mu.react in some way for us to see who's right or wrong. and now things has been clearing up, some officers explained about the reasons why and how things came up..

in terms of situations like this, there are no losers or winners, each party should just "magpakumbaba" ba or both of them will just consider each own mistakes and cooperate ..

^-^

now, heya officers people~ don't hold grudges to the people that complained.. dli pa mu ana, naa juy concern ang mga members sa society? char.. kesa wala clay paki. ngiyahaha.. asa ka ana.

maghuwat pa ta sa replies nila kung mureply cla para ok na..xD
litsko
litsko
Programmer
Programmer

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://momochan28.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by allegend August 9th 2009, 1:44 pm

hahaha. wa mn q mangawai. ang ako lng, maka hurt lng ang term nga unfair gd og ang inconsistency. haha

sorry og harsh q. haha! Very Happy
allegend
allegend
Programmer
Programmer

Back to top Go down

Post by dianadenise August 9th 2009, 2:08 pm

adaaaaaaaaah, bsta natubag nman kha tung mga pangutana ninyo oy? ahahhaa. no yawyaws na please. Smile it wil create more havoc. hahaha.

i suggest that you'd lock this thread na. Smile hahahaha para mahuman. ahahhahaa
dianadenise
dianadenise
System Analyst
System Analyst

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-07-08

https://www.facebook.com/deeanadenise

Back to top Go down

Post by allegend August 9th 2009, 2:10 pm

hahaha. i second the motion. Very Happy

i'll lock this thread na.
allegend
allegend
Programmer
Programmer

Back to top Go down

Post by g.e.l.l.a.i. August 9th 2009, 2:43 pm

wait! let me say something sah! haha.

know what, guys? choose your words carefully please. ayaw anang makasakit sa tao. i understand why you were furious because of another payment just right after midterms. but please think rationally first. we're only doing this for the benefit of all.

to sum it up, here are the choices for the venue:
[as you all know, or not, there was a population explosion (growth nalang. .) sa atong society because sa ICT peeps (*cough cough*). . and galisod mig pangita ug venue, aside from the beach, nga maka.accomodate of about a thousand people. y not beach? it would be the 1st time (i guess?), unlike sa Engr'ng pipol, AND mu.kontra ang mga teachers ani 'coz of security issues. dba, safety first?]

ALTA CEBU VILLAGE GARDEN RESORT
>> 350/head
>> "super duper far"
>> "lisod sd kaau ang transpo. Alta is in Cordova and luoy kau ang mga taga Talisay, Minglanilla, etc..."
>> "free usage (and some discounted) of resort facilities for the whole day" [not xur.]
>> "i defend pa jud ni sa mga teachers ug gusto jud ta. so, ma.move na sad ang date." [ganahan mo ana?!]

WATERFRONT
>> 450/head
>> "6 hours usage of Pacific (Ballroom?!)"
>> "easily accessible"
>> "complete meal, w/ appetizers, desserts and chuva..."

MARCO POLO
>> 650/head
>> "eat all you can buffet for 2 hours, international dishes" [mao ra gyud ni aQng mahinumduman. haha]
>> "2nd floor is exclusively ours"
>> "it's very difficult to find jeepneys at night"

GRAND CONVENTION CENTER
>> "accommodates 750 raman tingale"
>> "ayaw lng mu reklamo sa food and venue nga hu-ot" [ang naka.exprerience ani, awh. . u know y. .]

if u must know, pila mi ka.weeks nagpinangita ug venue and galalis kun what's the best place para sa AP. sorry sa delay.

i just can't handle the words nga "unfair" ug "inconsitency". . kahilakun ko pagkadungog ani instead of feeling aggravated like sa akong co-officers. lol.
Yakiniku wrote:And then bam, text message and gMs in YM tell us of another payment.
ouch! maypag wa nalang diay toh nako gi.GM. huhu. T_T
g.e.l.l.a.i.
g.e.l.l.a.i.
Programmer
Programmer

Number of posts : 287

https://www.facebook.com/angeli.delosreyes

Back to top Go down

Post by i am furfur August 9th 2009, 9:57 pm

LOL... can't help but laugh.

Post ko bisan locked.

To Blanche. When the S.Y. started acq. party was planned on aug. 28 assuming they continued the 1 week move.
Premid was moved a week and all other stuff was moved a week.
But USC decides not to move the midterm since they don't want to move the foundation week.
Aug. 28 is on foundation week which would be a stupid date to have an acquaintance party when the first years are being tormented by coscos and the pe teachers, and the rest cannot enjoy the intramurals' events.
So it's either Aug. 21/22 or Sept. 4/5
But due to constraints in the location having the party on Aug 21/22 would be really hard if majority of the planning will be done during midterms.

So mao na sa Sept. 5 sya. It's a saturday.
i am furfur
i am furfur
Oh My Furfur Gosh
Oh My Furfur Gosh

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by t@sh x.X August 15th 2009, 9:42 am

lol... right bri.. i cant help but laugh as well but i think the problem here or as to say the concern of others is the payment.. i know how hard it is to organize a party.. been there, done that.. 450 i think ang pnkadaku so far na payment from all the acquaintance parties of the society and i guess its fine since you chose waterfront... the catch about it is you just gave us a week to pay up 400 then 450 even up to 500... and as i quote what jenn said.. you can't save 5 a day in a week to get 450... i think that's very inconsiderate and we're not making things hard for you but just so you know we students have the right to raise our concerns and you don't just laugh at us every time we do..

i have nothing against the officers coz i know how hard it is.. ive been one before... just a reminder though.. be considerate..

Very Happy
t@sh x.X
t@sh x.X
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://perfectshirts.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2