Datalogics Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment

+12
blanchiex
jenn
kent1
Steven
allegend
dianadenise
midOREO~
almo123
jullian5800
jomher_duenas16
litsko
Yakiniku
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment Empty Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment

Post by Yakiniku August 8th 2009, 8:52 pm

I know that this is not a technical error and stuff but it would still be called a complaint anyways.

By the time I received the text message regarding the Acquaintance, ok September 5 and etcetera. When my eyes landed on the mode of payment, i could not help but feel angry.

I mean. Yeah so those people who pay early will have to pay 400, okay discounted price. Then the succeeding week, 450 and for the week upon the Acquaintance party, it is 500.

Is this just a bluff or are you really implementing this unfair kind of system because to me it is really unfair. Honestly.

Here we are just finished paying our midterms, which is NOT CHEAP mind you. And then bam, text message and gMs in YM tell us of another payment.

This 400 peso payment falls upon the Midterm week. And just when we felt like he made holes in our pockets just to make ends meet when paying for the midterms. I mean I'm aggravated because I still have a recollection to pay as well.

Lucky for some who have money to dish out but what about the others who can't pay? Fifty peso addition? then a hundred for the week of september, does that mean that those who pay late make up for the "DISCOUNT" issued to those who can pay early?

Please clear this out because it is unfair to those students who cannot cope up with the 400 peso payment-week.
Yakiniku
Yakiniku

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment Empty Re: Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment

Post by litsko August 8th 2009, 9:14 pm

^
mao2x gi.timing man on the midterm week na bag.uhai ra nibayad.
can you extend the discounted payment (P400) for like 2 weeks; for adjustments.. para makabayad pa, at least makadiscount pa.. mga after the midterm wk..

ing.ana jud na xa, kanang sayu mubayad naa juy discount..

erm, lastly ..can I ask nganu ni.range man 400-500 php ang bayad? o.O
mura lge ni.mahal. haha. Can you cite some reasons why ing.ana like for the place or like the cost of the food.. para makaingun jd ba na reasonable ang price.. thnks
litsko
litsko
Programmer
Programmer

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://momochan28.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment Empty Re: Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment

Post by jomher_duenas16 August 8th 2009, 9:27 pm

i Totally agree..
it's kinda unfair, or may i say really UNFAIR for those who can't avail the discount or to those who can't also pay in time for they just payed the midterms which is also heavy in our pockets.
i hOpe they would Understand this reaction of ours..
P.S.
BE FAIR TO EACH & EVERYONE..
jomher_duenas16
jomher_duenas16

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jullian5800 August 8th 2009, 9:40 pm

i don't even know if they have the right to do such things... especially for those unfortunate people who have a hard time paying their tuition for midterms...

PLEASE clear this up... we NEED answers!!
jullian5800
jullian5800
System Analyst
System Analyst

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-07-11

http://thotsawtlawd.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by almo123 August 8th 2009, 9:48 pm

people...don't assume that the officers are taking advantage...but yes, we need answers or clarifications concerning this...
almo123
almo123
Debugger
Debugger

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-20

https://www.facebook.com/people/Asimov-Ian-Almocera/533881117

Back to top Go down

Post by Yakiniku August 8th 2009, 10:11 pm

almo123 wrote:people...don't assume that the officers are taking advantage...but yes, we need answers or clarifications concerning this...

yes it's true man that the officers are not taking advantage but you still have to admit it IS unfair on some that will be unable to avail of the discount.

Sosyal sad kay waterfront ang venue =,=
Yakiniku
Yakiniku

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by almo123 August 8th 2009, 10:27 pm

yes it's true man that the officers are not taking advantage but you still have to admit it IS unfair on some that will be unable to avail of the discount.

Sosyal sad kay waterfront ang venue =,=
I know that sosyal kaau ang "Waterfront" (i should know, that's where my 3rd year and 4th year prom was held)...I was shocked that it was waterfront...but I came to realize that the officers should also consider the travel time from home to venue and back of some members of Society...
almo123
almo123
Debugger
Debugger

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-20

https://www.facebook.com/people/Asimov-Ian-Almocera/533881117

Back to top Go down

Post by midOREO~ August 8th 2009, 11:15 pm

we are NOT taking advantage or any of that sort. remember, we will also pay for the fee.

yes almo123, we reconsidered that... again & again, and waterfront is the best we can give you. if all of you want the BEST venue, tell us and we will let you pay 650 for marco. haha... and if you want the low price venue, be ready to be scolded by your parents/guardians for going home LATE. very late. and, we won't risk YOU, guys, in terms of security. safety first. hope you understand.

for those who cannot avail the discounted price, then you pay the original price. what's unfair in paying the ORIGINAL one? giving discounted price will just serve as a "token" to those will pay early, and that is not to take advantage of anyone. and for the last week's payers, it's 500. we're doing this to make you aware that YOU SHOULD PAY... earLIEST. if not, EARLIER. you can't blame us for "encouraging" you to PAY, kay... kung naay dili mamayad, alangan na man kamiy mutapal??? asa kuhaon? sa amu bulsa? oh myyy... di mi gamhanan. and if you'll ask "ang amu dae gbayran na membership fee?" STILL... that is not enough to "TAPAL" the money needed to make this acq. party possible. and THAT money is for the organization, OUR money. [gamiton rana xa kung naay mga activities and programs na related ang ato society]. WALAY MA.MULSA ANA! AYAW MOG KABALAKA! Smile kay ako'y una mukulata ana, kung naa man. ahahahaha... lol. juz kidding 'bout the kulata part. Very Happy hihi... (oh no, am i breaking any rule? hehe... ban me, it's ok. lol. XD)

and...

we are being FAIR to EVERYONE. if NOT, then we are being UNFAIR to ourselves also. money? that's the problem most of us have, too.
midOREO~
midOREO~
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dianadenise August 8th 2009, 11:30 pm

^i agree with midori =) kung khbaw mu pila nana ka meetings nilang glalisan ang place. for all you know, galisod jud ug pangita ug place ky dghan ka kaayo ta. if gamay ra unta di unta mgkalisod. we could go for grandcon unta if gamay ra dba? 750 rman maigo didtu nya pila mn ta kbuok. 1000 mn daw. gusto mug huot kaayo?

mao btaw nadugay ug decide, lisod ikapangita ug place. then WaterFront is the place nga maigo ta tanan. samot nsad ug napili ang marco polo. 650 bayran?

i guess purpose nila sa inconsistency sa payments ky para ma ENCOURAGED ang mga taw nga mupay ug early. naa bya jud uban taw nga hard-headed kaayu. palaay2 pag pay. nya ang ending di ra diay tu mbayad.

understand lang sd ta. besides, para ato mn sd ni tanan. mkabenefit mn pd ta. makakaon ka. hahahaa. makameet kag people. they're trying their best para this party would be something that can be remembered.

----haha mu to. ay kog dumti. opinion rto. hehehhee
dianadenise
dianadenise
System Analyst
System Analyst

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-07-08

https://www.facebook.com/deeanadenise

Back to top Go down

Post by litsko August 8th 2009, 11:35 pm

dianadenise wrote:^i agree with midori =) kung khbaw mu pila nana ka meetings nilang glalisan ang place. for all you know, galisod jud ug pangita ug place ky dghan ka kaayo ta. if gamay ra unta di unta mgkalisod. we could go for grandcon unta if gamay ra dba? 750 rman maigo didtu nya pila mn ta kbuok. 1000 mn daw. gusto mug huot kaayo?

mao btaw nadugay ug decide, lisod ikapangita ug place. then WaterFront is the place nga maigo ta tanan. samot nsad ug napili ang marco polo. 650 bayran?

i guess purpose nila sa inconsistency sa payments ky para ma ENCOURAGED ang mga taw nga mupay ug early. naa bya jud uban taw nga hard-headed kaayu. palaay2 pag pay. nya ang ending di ra diay tu mbayad.

understand lang sd ta. besides, para ato mn sd ni tanan. mkabenefit mn pd ta. makakaon ka. hahahaa. makameet kag people. they're trying their best para this party would be something that can be remembered.

----haha mu to. ay kog dumti. opinion rto. hehehhee

btaw2x ^-^
guys, please read again the statements above.
well said dianadenise ;D

my last question posted above was kinda answered. xD lol btaw, wa mn gud mi kbaw sa mga place na in.u gimeetingan. xD mao na. ngutana ku. ok2x.. now I understand nganu 400 n_n

pero.. as to what I've said above, Will it be probable that the P400 payment will be extended for 2 weeks? hihi ^^"
mao ra na..haha. I'm just into the time that the students will save money for the payment.. or para naa sd allowance ba na ang parents dli mashocked na sunod2x ang bayad. ..

Last edited by litsko on August 8th 2009, 11:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
litsko
litsko
Programmer
Programmer

Back to top Go down

Post by allegend August 8th 2009, 11:37 pm

right dor. Smile how can it be unfair? i mean, we all are in the same situation. gkan rsd bya mi bayad og midterm. and naa pman gae mi byranan sa amung recollection. we decided to have the acquaintance party in Waterfront ky awa ha, if we are going to have our AP in Marco Polo, it's VERY EXPENSIVE. reklamo naman gae ta anang P450, unsa nlng ang P650? and it's very difficult to find jeepneys at night og sa MP ta. the other venue, which is Alta Resort, is the same. lisod sd kaau ang transpo. Alta is in Cordova and luoy kau ang mga taga Talisay, Minglanilla, etc og ma late og human ang AP.

we are not being unfair guys. we are not taking advantage. og in.ana mn lng, mura rsd mi'g nagtake advantage sa amung selves. sakto man ang g.ingn ni midori. we took consideration of the transportation of the members, that's why wala namu gipili ang other two venues, and of course ang safety sa members. og naai accidents nga mahitabo, knsai i.blame? kami? ky ang layu jd nga venue ang gipili? dba? i hope you all understand. pareha rsd bya ta og situation.

pro, we'll try reconsidering the mode of payment. maybe extend the discounted fee and stuff. Smile
allegend
allegend
Programmer
Programmer

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://www.facebook.com/janinella.anongos

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven August 9th 2009, 12:12 am

1st of all, lisod jud pangita-on ang venue ug time, dili ra basta2 kay ibalance pa sa mga officers pros & cons sa each venue and time. nya ang na come up is ang best, or call it "- of the lesser evil" or watever, pero mas mu pabor man gud kung sa waterfront sept 5. or kung ganahan jud mo grandcon, ayaw lng mu reklamo sa food and venue nga hu-ot na ta kay ni expand ang atong organization. or kung bati-an mo grandcon, marco polo ta, nya tag P650 man? asa inyu? ehehe. ^_^a we tried to lower the price by conducting fund raising activities. mao btaw tong raffle tickets, ang pambaligya sa mga CSIT shirts, nya ni palit mo raffle? isa ka P5 ticket, basin naka lower na unta to sa price by P0.50? hehe. btaw, sa tinood lng. fund raising = less expenses for the members of the datalogics.

2nd, sorry, but I find the word "inconsistency" and "unfair" rather harsh. hehe. kung mu palit mu ug butang, diba mangita jud mu ug sale or discounted price? tell me, is that fair? fair para sa ga palit, pero sa ga baligya? Maayo nlng gani naay discounted price, gi hatagan pata ug chance Smile besides, mura ra gud na xa ug motivator. take it as a reminder nga mu discipline ka sa imo self nga mu sayu ka ug bayad para maka avail ka sa discount. like mu shopping mu, maningkamot jud mo ug adto sayu sa mall para maka kuha sa first item nga naay sale. "Makuha mu ang happiness mo" (with sliding effect of kim chiu). diba2? hehe. just plainly speaking out the side of the event planner pud.

lastly, sorry lng jud kaau nga ni tungtung jud xa sa midterms.. actually sauna august 1, 2008 man tingali to ang AP last year. but tungod sa mga certain events(A(h1n1), holidays, etc..) na tarog pud ang kalendaryo sa USC. since pilit man ta sa USC, na tarog pud ug apil ang atong digital calendar(sosyal man ta Very Happy).

So, we apologize nlng jud if u think its unfair. but its not. lets not look at it as unfair, but take the discounted price as an opportunity. ^_^a thanks and hoping for your kind cooperation and consideration.
Steven
Steven
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by kent1 August 9th 2009, 12:47 am

allegend wrote:right dor. Smile how can it be unfair? i mean, we all are in the same situation. gkan rsd bya mi bayad og midterm. and naa pman gae mi byranan sa amung recollection. we decided to have the acquaintance party in Waterfront ky awa ha, if we are going to have our AP in Marco Polo, it's VERY EXPENSIVE. reklamo naman gae ta anang P450, unsa nlng ang P650? and it's very difficult to find jeepneys at night og sa MP ta. the other venue, which is Alta Resort, is the same. lisod sd kaau ang transpo. Alta is in Cordova and luoy kau ang mga taga Talisay, Minglanilla, etc og ma late og human ang AP.

we are not being unfair guys. we are not taking advantage. og in.ana mn lng, mura rsd mi'g nagtake advantage sa amung selves. sakto man ang g.ingn ni midori. we took consideration of the transportation of the members, that's why wala namu gipili ang other two venues, and of course ang safety sa members. og naai accidents nga mahitabo, knsai i.blame? kami? ky ang layu jd nga venue ang gipili? dba? i hope you all understand. pareha rsd bya ta og situation.

pro, we'll try reconsidering the mode of payment. maybe extend the discounted fee and stuff. Smile

Well. Na igo pud ko ana da. ^_^. taga "DANAO" ko. Pero mo support ra gihapon ko kung unsay decision ninyo. Bhala na kung madugay ko basta mao lang gyuy ganahan sa uban nga DHA ang venue. Last namo adto gikan alta tungod kay e check what really alta was, I was arrived late at 11:35 in the evening. Pero decide lang mo. Decide for Everyone's benefit....
kent1
kent1
Debugger
Debugger

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by midOREO~ August 9th 2009, 1:01 am

litsko wrote:
pero.. as to what I've said above, Will it be probable that the P400 payment will be extended for 2 weeks? hihi ^^"
mao ra na..haha. I'm just into the time that the students will save money for the payment.. or para naa sd allowance ba na ang parents dli mashocked na sunod2x ang bayad. ..

yea... we'll try... ^^
if kakayanin sa ating budget. wahehe... ^^
midOREO~
midOREO~
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn August 9th 2009, 1:29 am

i can't see the reason why it's unfair, inconsistent and everything...
guys, please think before you complain..

original price is P450, if you can't pay earlier, then pay 450.. if you can pay earlier, then good for you...

u know wat, simple ra au solution ana inyong prblem, SAVE your allowance! sharo, bisan P5 a day, at least, magamay2x ang bayran..

@litsko: NO, we can't extend it for 2weeks... as a Finance officer, i know kung unsa ang standing sa money sa atong org..
try bitaw mi padaku s money s atong org, but YOU, PEOPLE won't even cooperate!! pasanginlan pa mi ninyo nga gigasto2x namo ang kwarta.. Goodness!! we only think kung unsay makapaayo sa mga members sa society, we may have lapses but we're trying our hardest.. while we were trying our hardest, you were also trying your best to complain.. please.. instead of complaining, suggest ideas that could help us.. mangutana bitaw mi unsay mga nindot, dili pd mu mutubag, if naa nay na.choose, mureklamo pd mo...

before mo ni.cite sa inyo problem, did you ever think of a solution that could solve that problem?? we're done thinking and analyzing stuff, i think it's time for you to think for a solution.. don't let us solve your problem..
jenn
jenn

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by midOREO~ August 9th 2009, 1:36 am

^oh kana. hihi... sa VP Finance na jud gikan na: WE CAN'T EXTEND THE "DISCOUNT WEEK".

btaw2... 2nd the motion jenn.. Smile we have discussed about this topic during our meetings manyyy times and that's what we've agreed upon carefully weighing the pros and cons of the venue(s) & payment.
midOREO~
midOREO~
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by litsko August 9th 2009, 1:47 am

LOL. ok2x so, sa kinsa man mubayad kay mubayad na ku O.O =)) (joke)

btaw, makal mu mga officers ..pasenxa.e nalang mi mga non-officers kay we dunno what's happening inside... We're just trying to "clarify" things.
pasenxa kung we've judge things so easily..
charge to experience, ok? Very Happy smile namu people.
(mga harsh words mn kasagarn akung mabasa dri na thread. xD)

understand lang kay ing.ana jd ang tao. Smile

cooperate nalng ta nin.u..charr -.-'
litsko
litsko
Programmer
Programmer

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn August 9th 2009, 1:52 am

harsh man jud ko >Very Happy

bitaw.. people won't wake up not unless u throw a bucket of cold water..

litsko... classmate man jud ta... you may pay to me...
firstyears.. you will be paying to your block reps and treasurers... to the secondyears, fourthyears... pay to your representatives..
jenn
jenn

Back to top Go down

Post by midOREO~ August 9th 2009, 1:58 am

litsko wrote:LOL. ok2x so, sa kinsa man mubayad kay mubayad na ku O.O =)) (joke)

btaw, makal mu mga officers ..pasenxa.e nalang mi mga non-officers kay we dunno what's happening inside... We're just trying to "clarify" things.
pasenxa kung we've judge things so easily..
charge to experience, ok? Very Happy smile namu people.
(mga harsh words mn kasagarn akung mabasa dri na thread. xD)

understand lang kay ing.ana jd ang tao. Smile

cooperate nalng ta nin.u..charr -.-'

smiling man jud mi tanan pirmi! Very Happy
btaw2... let's cooperate! not fight! lmao! XD Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment 23554 lol!
midOREO~
midOREO~
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by jullian5800 August 9th 2009, 4:50 am

guys... stop all the misunderstandings... i've read most of their statements, and they all make a point anyway... cooperate na lang ta. if dili kaya, just ask for more money na lang. it's all for our own good bitaw... and wa pa tawn ku ka.tung2 sa waterfront.. pasalamat na lang ta na naka.decide jud sila...

i salute u officers for actually thinking this through so well... daghan na cguru nig mga meeting... or usa ra.. haha..

anyway, cleared up na ang mga misunderstandings and let's enjoy this!ü
jullian5800
jullian5800
System Analyst
System Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blanchiex August 9th 2009, 9:17 am

one last OBSERVATION. [sige, observation nalang para dili harsh. :p ]
SEPTEMBER 5???
is september 5 kind of an ALANGANIN date to have an AP?
i mean, as i could remember, august man jud ang AP.
no comment bout the price. sure is a good price for WATERFRONT.
[please allow me to say this] super duggggaaaaaaay lagi?
dali raman gud sa mga past years.
labi na last year, nga early pa lang, nagkaguliyang na kay announced na early pa lang ang AP theme, venue and payment.

i fully understand that the officers are busy with their studies too, but come to think of it, it goes the same for last year's officers, right?
blanchiex
blanchiex
flibbertigibbet
flibbertigibbet

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://blanxhe.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jullian5800 August 9th 2009, 9:20 am

uie, if naka.notice ka, in the first place, the whole USC calendar was moved because of all the holidays and classes started pag june 15 bcoz of AH1N1... it was hard for them to keep moving dates... just understand their situation..
jullian5800
jullian5800
System Analyst
System Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn August 9th 2009, 9:29 am

kuan sd... naglisud mi pangita venue.. kanang modawat ug 1000 people... if naa man gani sd mi nakit.an na venue,, fully booked na sd (like grandcon, and i think grancon accommodates 750 raman tingale... ang Alta was super duper far... mao nah..

then, gipa.choose mn mi, aug21 mn tingale to ang usa ka date... then, that's 2weeks of preparation nlng.. naa pay midtermn... then, if mu.ara mi aug... dinalian tanan... dili mi maka.prepare sd ug tarong.. ang2x naman sd magsige lng mi prepare na magtuon paman sd mi.. hahaha =))

sorry... harsh ra au ko sa akong previous post... hhaahha.. smiling nako karon ^^ Very Happy
Inconsistency of the Acquaintance Party payment 23554

thanks for understanding
jenn
jenn

Back to top Go down

Post by midOREO~ August 9th 2009, 11:28 am

yea, 1 reason mao na.dugay because of 3 in 1 + 1. na.move ang USC calendar so natarog tnang dates sa activities. another reason is, nanaghan nata. nglisod mi ug pangita ug "intact" || "closed" nga venue (para secure) nga makasigo tnan ang 1000. jenn was right. supposed to be aug. 21 kaso alanganin na kaayu. and lain sad kaayu if dinalian tanan dba? for sure, di man sad mu ganahan ug dinalian dba? hehe... and... midterms sad raba. we also need time to study. hehe... ^^
midOREO~
midOREO~
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by rubydextrous August 9th 2009, 11:32 am

btaw guys cooperate nlng jud ta rather than complaining..

i.understand pud nato ang mga officers kai as far as i've known,

naglisod pud cla, di ra kita..

para ra man pud ni sa atong kaayuhan.. Very Happy
rubydextrous
rubydextrous
Debugger
Debugger

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next