Datalogics Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACQUAINTANCE PARTY GROUP/INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATIONS (a.k.a. DATALOGICS GOT TALENT)

3 posters

Go down

ACQUAINTANCE PARTY GROUP/INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATIONS (a.k.a. DATALOGICS GOT TALENT) Empty ACQUAINTANCE PARTY GROUP/INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATIONS (a.k.a. DATALOGICS GOT TALENT)

Post by falkag July 24th 2009, 11:59 pm

This upcoming 28th of August (If not changed), will be our ACQUAINTANCE PARTY, yes yes, we know it's still far from now, but still -- preparations are needed. Before we can finalize the program, we give you people a chance to be in it as well, this is through Group or Individual Presentations (a.k.a DATALOGICS GOT TALENT).

So, "how do you join?", you ask, SIMPLE, we just need these:

GROUP NAME:
NO OF MEMBERS: (there will be a given stage limit)
CONTACT NUMBERS:
DESCRIPTION PRESENTATION:(presentation can not exceed 5 mins)

TXT YOUR ENTRIES TO 09228671081

There will be an audition date to filter the presentation. More details will be announced soon.

NOTE: Reply only if you are willing to join
QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED HERE
Other posts will be DELETED
falkag
falkag
That's "MISTER" falkag to you
That's

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

ACQUAINTANCE PARTY GROUP/INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATIONS (a.k.a. DATALOGICS GOT TALENT) Empty Re: ACQUAINTANCE PARTY GROUP/INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATIONS (a.k.a. DATALOGICS GOT TALENT)

Post by i am furfur July 30th 2009, 10:50 pm

bump
i am furfur
i am furfur
Oh My Furfur Gosh
Oh My Furfur Gosh

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

ACQUAINTANCE PARTY GROUP/INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATIONS (a.k.a. DATALOGICS GOT TALENT) Empty Re: ACQUAINTANCE PARTY GROUP/INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATIONS (a.k.a. DATALOGICS GOT TALENT)

Post by t@sh x.X August 19th 2009, 9:22 pm

please update us with more specific details... hehehe.. coz hapit na ang party.. and hopefully mka post mu within the week sa ato floor..

we need info like the criteria or basis sa screening.. date sa screening.. theme for the presentations and how much of our presentation do we have to show.. like a part of it.. or tanan especially for those who would do live presentations or video presentations... bsg short notice na sad mu... ;p

please update TS..

thanks!!!
t@sh x.X
t@sh x.X
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://perfectshirts.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down