Datalogics Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ACQUAINTANCE PARTY THREAD BETA

+33
ixxora
Steven
alphahydrae
MuXiCkErA
forget
PAW
kiss yah
midOREO~
g.e.l.l.a.i.
cHamp O_o
tiek
zer03six
rj_d'third
mindy..
chamumoy
mod mona
Juan Lorie
joecel
allegend
iSCREAM
ppplank
dianadenise
Strwberry
kudayami
cywah
almo123
litsko
piods
Cake
diannee
ger
aliks
i am furfur
37 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

THE ACQUAINTANCE PARTY THREAD BETA - Page 7 Empty Re: THE ACQUAINTANCE PARTY THREAD BETA

Post by alphahydrae July 20th 2009, 7:16 pm

Superhero - pwede ka mag make make ug imong own nga hero? pwede? go for superhero.. hehe pero dapat ang venue dili igang hap? grabeh ta sapaw sapaw ana.. hahaha

alphahydrae
Programmer
Programmer

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

THE ACQUAINTANCE PARTY THREAD BETA - Page 7 Empty Re: THE ACQUAINTANCE PARTY THREAD BETA

Post by kudayami July 20th 2009, 9:58 pm

Steven wrote:
5.) uniform /*plus points sa admin*/

lain sad ana oi, wa ka pul i uniform?? Very Happy hihi

kung mao man gani wat if uniform pagHS??

*wait, naa pa ba kaha masaigo sa ako??
*looks at closet
kudayami
kudayami
System Analyst
System Analyst

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by dianadenise July 20th 2009, 10:05 pm

btaw sa? back to highschool uniforrms. ahhaha LUORA atu amoa oy. ahahhaa
dianadenise
dianadenise
System Analyst
System Analyst

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-07-08

https://www.facebook.com/deeanadenise

Back to top Go down

Post by iSCREAM July 21st 2009, 12:39 am

noooo. yao na uenk XD
nwagtang na akung uniform gud.
hihi.
iSCREAM
iSCREAM
System Analyst
System Analyst

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by diannee July 21st 2009, 9:00 pm

kung uniform sa hs.
di na masud ang mga uniform sa mga 4thyr nato karon
diannee
diannee
Wizard
Wizard

Number of posts : 1862
Registration date : 2009-07-06

http://friendster.com/fataldeathsyndrome

Back to top Go down

Post by cHamp O_o July 22nd 2009, 7:56 pm

ahahaha! ayaw nang uniform oitt...
ambot asa to akoa uniform pag hS..
lol..
agree kong steven...
taong grasa theme para way kas sa pliti...
padung sa venue..
ahahahahha...
lol... THE ACQUAINTANCE PARTY THREAD BETA - Page 7 23554
THE ACQUAINTANCE PARTY THREAD BETA - Page 7 23554
THE ACQUAINTANCE PARTY THREAD BETA - Page 7 23554
cHamp O_o
cHamp O_o
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by diannee July 22nd 2009, 8:08 pm

^

plus di na ma sud ang uniform
or mag unsa nalang tong nag dorm.
WALA SILAY UNIFORM. spoil kaau
diannee
diannee
Wizard
Wizard

Number of posts : 1862
Registration date : 2009-07-06

http://friendster.com/fataldeathsyndrome

Back to top Go down

Post by i am furfur July 22nd 2009, 8:31 pm

Here are all the themes we have so far...
Cosplay... (Pirates and Superhero fall in this since it is mainly a costume based theme)
Enchanted... (Fairy Tale based)
Black and White
Children's Party
Western Style
Prom/Ball
Masquerade

Rejected:
Taong grasa will never do... lol
Slumber party = ???(it might do but...)
Otaku and retro was used by the last 2 years
Cross Dressing = ??????????????????????????????????WTF
MJ = too fan oriented

if you have objections regarding the rejected you may discuss with us in private. if we find your theme fit after you purging us then we'll add your theme into the list.

other themes pls PM so we can add into the list.
i am furfur
i am furfur
Oh My Furfur Gosh
Oh My Furfur Gosh

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by litsko July 22nd 2009, 8:54 pm

erm, what we did last AP was a Cosplay Otaku so somewhat the Cosplay there is related to Otaku...-_-'

BTW, how can you reject the Cross Dressing theme when you haven't heard others opinions? It's like you're deciding it on your own. (no offense)

I did post this here 'cause this thread is not yet locked.
you can ban me if you want.
litsko
litsko
Programmer
Programmer

Number of posts : 323

http://momochan28.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ixxora July 22nd 2009, 8:56 pm

imo. anything will do as long as it's not a FORMAL theme. -shot-
ixxora
ixxora
System Analyst
System Analyst

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by kudayami July 22nd 2009, 10:22 pm

litsko wrote:

BTW, how can you reject the Cross Dressing theme when you haven't heard others opinions? It's like you're deciding it on your own. (no offense)

if i had the authority i would most probably do the same...

why?
before arriving at the AP you'd walk/be seen from a public place whether you'd have your car or not. it's fine for the ladies but not with the boys, as it might turn out humiliating, which would push with just the girls cross dressing for the theme.

imo though so don't flame me
kudayami
kudayami
System Analyst
System Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by litsko July 22nd 2009, 10:40 pm

kudayami wrote:
litsko wrote:

if i had the authority i would most probably do the same...

why?
before arriving at the AP you'd walk/be seen from a public place whether you'd have your car or not. it's fine for the ladies but not with the boys, as it might turn out humiliating, which would push with just the girls cross dressing for the theme.

imo though so don't flame me

ohh~ then you're not that objective. It is what we called "Self-serving", you make decision just for your own self to be benefited. (good thing naa mi management. xD)

I just can't find it reasonable, you know. hihi.

*peace*

*feels like eyes of people were on me*

^-^'
litsko
litsko
Programmer
Programmer

Back to top Go down

Post by kudayami July 22nd 2009, 11:00 pm

it's not just me though...
i've consulted colleagues with this matter offline Smile
kudayami
kudayami
System Analyst
System Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by iSCREAM July 22nd 2009, 11:09 pm

ukeyy rasad ang masquerade.
choe ((:
iSCREAM
iSCREAM
System Analyst
System Analyst

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ixxora July 22nd 2009, 11:14 pm

masquerade's fine. pero maynta dili gown2x. ;D
ixxora
ixxora
System Analyst
System Analyst

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by litsko July 23rd 2009, 12:33 am

kudayami wrote:it's not just me though...
i've consulted colleagues with this matter offline Smile

then why didn't you post them here before this thing happend??? -.-'
para makaingun jud ku na dapat na jud mareject ang kana na theme. xDD

I just felt like you're the only one contradicting. Razz

btw, about the self-serving2x <= this is my reply to you when you said that if you had the
authority to decide then you'd do the same, right? then you're doing that kind of decision. xP

*peace ta kuyami* n_n

regarding sa masquerade.. haaha d ta kinahanglan magmaskara. LOL. 'cause in reality we all wear our own masks. KORNYha oi -_-' xDD
litsko
litsko
Programmer
Programmer

Back to top Go down

Post by kudayami July 23rd 2009, 1:42 pm

litsko wrote:
btw, about the self-serving2x <= this is my reply to you when you said that if you had the
authority to decide then you'd do the same, right? then you're doing that kind of decision. xP

it's more of I would have also concluded the same thing furfur did based upon the reactions I have observed and received from other peeps Smile

posting my colleague's reactions about the cross-dressing theme had no reason for me to do it as other themes have been emerging Very Happy
kudayami
kudayami
System Analyst
System Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by i am furfur July 23rd 2009, 8:44 pm

litsko wrote:erm, what we did last AP was a Cosplay Otaku so somewhat the Cosplay there is related to Otaku...-_-'

I did post this here 'cause this thread is not yet locked.
you can ban me if you want.

you should ask around then. how do you know that i have not heard others opinions? hmm?
if you want that theme to be approved for the poll it might be better to give reasons as to why it should be a good theme. just because no one will oppose which i find quite unlikely will not make it a good theme.
cross dressing is just out because of the fact that the school even has rules against it.

we're actually filtering the themes even the accepted ones. we have placed it down to 4. but if there are more themes that will hit the mark then we will add them.

no i will not ban you coz i do not want lol.
i am furfur
i am furfur
Oh My Furfur Gosh
Oh My Furfur Gosh

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by litsko July 23rd 2009, 11:04 pm

@kudayami and i am furfur:

it's just that I was not enlightened by the fact that the theme was rejected. from the previous post: CROSS DRESSING THEME = ????????? WTF it's like; whut!? laina reject man dayun. D:
I was just basing here in the forum and not outside (prejudice; sorry for acting such -.-')
you could have just stated na: CROSS DRESSING theme rejected because majority of the people I know or have asked really DO NOT conform to this hilarious theme!..blah2x or other satisfiable reasons.. -.-

I think one of the reason nganu nabuhi ni na forum kay to inform members in the society who are unaware to what is really happening. To the members that seldom interact with the people (like me. lol)

*peace* ta nin.ung tanan. ^^"

nganu gud tawn it's against the rules sa school? -.- mu.cross dress ra mn ka. meaning mu.sul-ob kag panbabae kung laki ka and the other way around. it's just on the clothes you are wearing. senxa.e. yeah maybe it's just not the "normal" way; well, if you define normal = is what people get used to. and I think it wouldn't hurt if we do a kinda deviant thing for just one night.. errrm.. ^^'

aw basta. nindut man unta cross-dressing jud ang theme. xD lingaw man na xD kay puros mga "the usual" na man na ang mga na.aprroved na theme. try something new pud. ahai. kapoi. D: (*still not raising the white flag* ngiyahaha >D) <= buang.

ban me for kept on insisting
litsko
litsko
Programmer
Programmer

Back to top Go down

Post by allegend July 24th 2009, 12:13 am

kudayami wrote:

if we can't go to the beach why not make our own beach on our venue??

get the idea?

we'll be imitating seashores and cabins and lots more that a beach may have...
it may not be as fun with swimming at the beach but who knows. somebody might have a good idea to make this event unforgettable...

*suggestion lang sad nuon kay i'd still go with ghosties theme Smile

ahh err. dba mas mudako na ang gasto ana og mag set up ta og "beach." as much as possible, ang aim nato ani ky dli dako atong amot. haha.
*peace. Very Happy*
allegend
allegend
Programmer
Programmer

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://www.facebook.com/janinella.anongos

Back to top Go down

Post by kudayami July 24th 2009, 11:18 am

litsko wrote:nganu gud tawn it's against the rules sa school?

naa ni sa manual gibutang. around sa section about school attires that should be worn inside school Smile

@allegend:

dili ta magda unta ug beach kundi ato iplace ang beach feel sa venue such as mag-Hawaiian costume or whatever. pede sad mag buhat ta imitaion sa light torch. ingun ana nga idea ba. dili nga magda ta ug sand para naa ta beach... Very Happy

nasayup ko when i typed in cabins and such. sorry, my bad...

*peace Smile
kudayami
kudayami
System Analyst
System Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by aliks July 24th 2009, 6:57 pm

litsko wrote:@kudayami and i am furfur:

it's just that I was not enlightened by the fact that the theme was rejected. from the previous post: CROSS DRESSING THEME = ????????? WTF it's like; whut!? laina reject man dayun. D:
I was just basing here in the forum and not outside (prejudice; sorry for acting such -.-')
you could have just stated na: CROSS DRESSING theme rejected because majority of the people I know or have asked really DO NOT conform to this hilarious theme!..blah2x or other satisfiable reasons.. -.-

I think one of the reason nganu nabuhi ni na forum kay to inform members in the society who are unaware to what is really happening. To the members that seldom interact with the people (like me. lol)

*peace* ta nin.ung tanan. ^^"

nganu gud tawn it's against the rules sa school? -.- mu.cross dress ra mn ka. meaning mu.sul-ob kag panbabae kung laki ka and the other way around. it's just on the clothes you are wearing. senxa.e. yeah maybe it's just not the "normal" way; well, if you define normal = is what people get used to. and I think it wouldn't hurt if we do a kinda deviant thing for just one night.. errrm.. ^^'

aw basta. nindut man unta cross-dressing jud ang theme. xD lingaw man na xD kay puros mga "the usual" na man na ang mga na.aprroved na theme. try something new pud. ahai. kapoi. D: (*still not raising the white flag* ngiyahaha >D) <= buang.

ban me for kept on insisting

ganahan gud ka magpa ban spam nlng HAHA

it is against the school rules pde nako makuhaan ug it for wearing a hairband...

ako lng nya i post ang themes with reasons. human naman mi meeting about ani

BTW OT

We will be having Datalogics Got Talent for the presentations in the acq party. screening/auditions for the show will be on aug 14, registration has not yet started but this is to give you a good idea of whats going to happen. 5 minutes max, we will accept any talent as long as it is not offensive or not bad... =D we are still looking for a good venue.

-furfur
aliks
aliks

Number of posts : 165

https://www.facebook.com/keyboardslam

Back to top Go down

Post by allegend July 24th 2009, 6:59 pm

wa mn sd q n.ingn nga magda og sand. kalol sd ana. hihi naa mn gd kay gmention ato nga something. ambot unsa to. kalimot q. hehe. Very Happy
allegend
allegend
Programmer
Programmer

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://www.facebook.com/janinella.anongos

Back to top Go down

Post by C©++Java™ July 24th 2009, 9:16 pm

Buy the Raffle as many as you can. Hehe. Para bongga kaayo ato Acquiaintance Party. GO CAROLINIANS.
C©++Java™
C©++Java™
Debugger
Debugger

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tiek July 24th 2009, 11:35 pm

well? asa naman jud ang acquaintance party?
tiek
tiek

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next